Friday, October 26, 2012

Characters

At first when i was designing my characters, 
I had two choices:
One was a 'Spiritual Snow-Monkey'
and the other was a 'Sassy Thief Raccoon'



I really couldn't decide which to do- both were too tempting in different ways 
after asking our teacher Enzo
....
 he told me to flip a coin-
...
so i did,
and got myself a raccoon to work with





-




-


Even tho i did color him at some-point.. 
I didn't want to use it!..
for no reasons- :9


-
 small bonus-


O...K/
no wonder that stare was so familiar.///




Oh and this 'shy boi' here was for my character rotation assignment!

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GAWD THAT EXPRESSION AT THE END -DED-
    I swear i can see bits of him in all your art LOL
    But dude seriously your posing is so good *w* Dannnggg <3 You're so talented bro~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol my unconsciousness is automatically Loki'd I believe! tehehe//
      Awwww and thanks bro ;//////;! Lemme give you a high-five with my furry paws against ur hooves<3

      Delete
  2. Yess I luved it and ended up explaining to everyone about him that wayyy<3
    Thankss ;]

    ReplyDelete